Re: [Mg-t] [Mg-mmm] [mg-tabc] Bodywork designers

To: "Mike Hughes" <hughes.c.m@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] [Mg-mmm] [mg-tabc] Bodywork designers
From: "spook01" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 18:16:54 -0500
don't forget bob glammis of the businessman's coupe.  he drowned in a freak
boating accident when his wife ran over him with the runabout in which they
were riding.
btw, enever got the last laugh when the MGA saved MG from extinction again.
it is interesting how many different cars were actually built at
Abingdon...the MG, of course, that started the "magic", the riley (which had
to be improved by MG before they could release it) , the Healy and I believe
even  some triumph's were screwed together there - but I could be wrong
since most of the tr7's front suspensions dropped out on the road within 50
miles.
were there any others??
Ray