Re: [Mg-t] Accessory "trouble light"

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Accessory "trouble light"
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:01:53 -0500
<<Our cousins seem to call them "Inspection lamps" or
"Inspection lights">>

The absolute BEST portable/re-chargeable IS made by Snap-On and
may be found in your friendly Ace Hardware!!! Wife gave me one for
Xmas and after initial 'charge', the thing IS WITHOUT a doubt the BRIGHTEST
light in my shop and VERY portable !!!  And holds a
charge for a VERY long time.

And at $40 I bought a couple MORE for the shop & cars !!!

Cords for lites ??  I don't NEED no stinking cords !!!  LOL

http://tinyurl.com/pp554o

OR

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2639677&cp=&sr=1&kw=s
nap-on&origkw=snap-on&parentPage=search&searchId=38035612583

<<The little lucas two-pin plugs are hard to find - often cost more than
the lamp!>>

Radio Shack has them.

Somebody please forward to the MMM List as it IS one of the few I'm
on<G>!!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:                www.justbrits.com