[Mg-t] FW: Non-T, but Brit...

To: "'MG T List'" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] FW: Non-T, but Brit...
From: "Gene Fodor" <crownwheel@surfglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 13:16:53 -0400
I have no specific interest in this car, but it was on my Vermont list.

Cheers

Gene

Hi,

Larry Hamel called me this morning. He and his son started a 1977 B project.
It turns out that it was more than they could handle. He wants to send it to a
good home. It sounds like it may be parts only, but I have not seen it. His
numbers are 802-917-2886, 802-472-6350 or you can email him at
lwhamel@aol.com.

I have an original early B steering wheel, restored rostyles and a set of
restored wires and hubs for a B. give me a shout if interested. Getting ready
to put my next project on the road.

Guy

J. Guy Isabelle, Director RSVP and the Volunteer Center for Central Vermont
and Northeast Kingdom and the Vermont Senior Companion Program
Lover of British Cars especially MGBs and all flowers
Phone- 802-828-4770
Fax 802-828-5476
Email-mgdaddy105@aol.com
Web- volunteervt.com

bThis email may contain confidential information. If you think you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender, delete the message,
and refrain from distributing it further.  We do not guarantee that this
material is free from viruses or any other defects, although due care has been
taken to minimize the risk. Thank you.b

  _____

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322936x1201367173/aol?redir=http
://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=115%26bcd=Mayf
ooter51209NO115>  yours in just 2 easy steps!