Re: [Mg-t] scrappage laws - Assault Weapons

To: Clive Sherriff <clive.sherriff@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] scrappage laws - Assault Weapons
From: Duvall Video Productions <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 10:58:37 -0500
I believe the standard military issue for the British is the British
SA80 used in Northern Ireland, both Gulf Wars, Bosnia, Kosovo, Sierra
Leone, and Afghanastan.  Perhaps if terrorist, pirates and dictators
were buying military grade guns made in 3rd world countries your army
wouldn't need these weapons.

Do those qualify as away games?