Re: [Mg-t] 54 TF radial tire pressure?

To: battanhr@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] 54 TF radial tire pressure?
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 13:30:22 -0400
  The TD book also says 18 psi.   Most drivers fear that the rims will
scrape pavement at pressures that low.   Lawrie Alexander suggested 24F
27R for radials on TDs.  That seemed good to me; I've used those
pressures for a couple of years.
  In our club some have tried 30 all round. They like the feel of it on
smooth roads, but say that the 30 psi pressure makes the car a bit
skittish for ordinary driving on patched pavement.
Bob