TD Turn indicators

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: TD Turn indicators
From: Lordshill@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:03:44 EDT
Hello.. I'm hoping that someone has had some experience with TD turn signal
problems.  When I checked in the workshop manual there is very little
information about them except for the wiring diagram.  My signals do not  work.
took the turn signal indicator relay off and had it tested  at a automotive
electrical shop and I was told that was fine.  I bought a  new flasher and when
put it back on the signals still would not work.  I  have driving lights and
brake lights but no turn signals.  Does anyone have  a trouble shooting guide
for the signals?  Anyone know how to check the  relay?  Thanks for any help I
can get.

Roy
53 TD
61 MGA