Re: Winscreen bracket Installation

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>, wtsnyder@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Winscreen bracket Installation
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 18:28:53 -0800
Bill:

<<<Snip>>>
Can you see any holes from inside?  I looked into the TD Service Parts
List for bolts or screws
<<<Snip>>>
Bolts (1/4 BSF [I think] which are the same diameter but a different thread
pitch than AMERICAN FINE) are used for the windscreen brackets and nuts
are inside.  There is a metal reinforcing bracket which also has the holes in
it.  These holes will normally line up with the old wood holes.  If the
old holes in the wood show, then you can bore from the inside.  If there is new
wood here, the you must bore from the outside as boring from the
inside will not guarentee that the holes will exit in the proper place.

Regards,
Blake