Re: Tight Brakes - Now I'm confused

To: "mg-t" <mg-t@autox.team.net>, <waltonps@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tight Brakes - Now I'm confused
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:36:13 -0500
Hello Everyone:

    I'm confused. The problem brake is on the front right. I don't see any
difference in the shoes, they look identical to my eyes. Are there supposed to
be markings designating 'primary' and 'secondary'? Also the linings (pads?)
face either up or down. I don't understand 'facing towards the front of the
car'.  BTW, these shoes are NOS.

Also BTW, I used a drum puller I just bought from JC Whitney. Boy that really
beats pounding the drum off with a mallet! The puller is worth it's weight in
gold.

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639