TD Radiator Supports

To: mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD Radiator Supports
From: "wtsnyder@juno.com" <wtsnyder@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:52:56 GMT
I asked this question before but received no replies..............and I still
need the info, so here goes.

Apparently I am missing a part that connects the radiator support rods to the
top of the radiator itself. I have fabricated two steel strips that are
functional, but obviously may not appear original. I cannot find said part
listed in Moss or Abingdon spares. Can anyone enlighten me on this part, or
perhaps send a digital photo?

Thanks to all.
Bill Snyder
'53 TD under construction