Stuck Brakes

To: MG T list <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stuck Brakes
From: Andrew Kirk <andrewk962@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:04:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All:
    I would like to thank all of you that weighed in
with ideas as how to get my wheels to turn.  I did
send out a note about a week ago or so but as you all
know the system was down.  Anyway the method that
worked was lots of WD40, some hamering on the drums
and finally lashing a 2x4 to the tyre trying to spread
the force amoung as many spokes as possible.  Then
usin the knockoff hub as the fulcrom my son and I got
the wheels to turn.  Naturally I adjusted the breake
adjustments as far down as possible afterward.  Next
is to get the engine to turn over, i have checked the
web site reguarding the long dormont engine procedure.
Thanks again.
Andy
1955 TF1500  WB6CLS
03 S2000  CINELL1

=====
Work is the curse of the biking classes!!
Andrew J. Kirk
andrewk962@yahoo.com
cell 650-224-3527