Shipper in UK needed

To: <british-cars-pre-war@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Shipper in UK needed
From: "Eugene D Abbondelo" <eabb@loc.gov>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:24:27 -0400
Perhaps a list member in the UK can help me with this:

I'm trying to help a paint supplier located in the West Midlands,
England,  who is willing to supply me with liters of coach enamel paint,
to find a shipper willing to send a small shipment of paint from the UK
to the US.

The larger shippers will only ship via air, and since this paint is
flammable, they will not take it. I guess it's considered dangerous
cargo.  Neither will the Royal Mail accept it, according to my supplier.
The only choice seems to be by sea, but since it's such a small parcel,
nobody so far wants to deal with it.

Any recommendations on a UK based supplier that might ship a relatively
small parcel of a paint?  I could then email this info to my UK paint
supplier and let him go from there.

I'm determined to try my hand at coach enameling!

Thanks for any help,

Gene