Car Haulers

To: MG Net <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Haulers
From: Gene Fodor <crownwhl@sover.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:56:04 -0400
Listers - A while ago, I inquired about trailers and received a number
of replies. After emails and telephone calls, the new trailer arrived a
week ago. And it's going to work out OK. Trailers were available in my
area but I had the problem of not owning the tow vehicle, a Rover. As it
was not mine, I didn't want to have any wiring done to make the trailer
electrical jack a 7-prong affair, first because it is not mine and
secondly, Lucas may be lurking in the wiring (per the Rover dealer).
Rover's is a standard 4-prong pigtail.

The contact was Ron Boisvert of Apple Trailer in Auburn MA. Ron is in
the process rebuilding a '53 TD (Vanessa, by name) who is now a
beautiful rolling chassis.

In discussing my need and the electrical problem, he came up with a
trailer and an excellent electrical solution. Install the Carlisle
Controller Kit and the larger battery Breakaway Kit. It works!

So ladies and gentleman "T"ites, if you are looking for a car hauling
trailer solution, Ron is the guy to contact. He's at 800-973-4499, FAX
508-767-3970, Cell 508-612-3223

Gene, 53 MGTD Original

South Hero, VT

PS This atta-boy is totally unsolicited.