FW: TC Spark plugs

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: TC Spark plugs
From: "Leinen, Robert" <rleinen@ci.dearborn.mi.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:34:27 -0400
Subject: TC Spark plugs

To:  Listers

I have a 48 MG TC with a Shorrock supercharger installed.  Does anyone
have any recommendations as to the type sparkplug I should use, i.e.,
make, model or heat range?  Would a turbo tip (projected nose) be any
more advantageous than a normal plug?

Similarly, does anyone have a recommendation as to the sparkplug gap
setting?  The normal gap for an XPAG engine per the owner's handbook is
.020" - .022".  Normally, if any engine has a turbo or supercharger
installed, a narrower gap is recommended.

Thanks - Col Bob