Re: Side curtains

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Side curtains
From: "J.E.A.Rich" <mmmbob@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 12:33:44 -0700
To whom it may concern !

Among my bits & pieces I have a set of  side curtains that I think came off
a TD but I'm not sure. I have no idea if they are for a 2 or 3 bow hood but
I do own a tape measure and know how to use it.

If anybody is interested and knows what they want, please contact me off
list.

Cheers, "Bob",
Colorado Springs.