MG TD Upholstery

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG TD Upholstery
From: "Brian & Jan" <btsmith@island.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 16:32:28 -0700
I am currently trimming my TD tub and am about to cover the wheel wells but
wish to confirm the fit prior to moving forward. In Horst's book the wheel
well covers are stapled directly to the rear deck wood and as these are
screw-down panels it doesn't make sense that the covers are stapled to them as
they may need to be removed to access the rear end (?), Does anyone know if
they were originally tucked under the plywood floor?

Also, did the TD come with carpet on the rear deck panel or was it just
painted black and left that way?

Thanks
Brian
Campbell River