RE: TF-1500 restoration {please continue sharing with the rest

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TF-1500 restoration {please continue sharing with the rest
From: "Robert Grunau" <cgrunau@pathcom.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:57:01 -0400
        No, I do not have a TF-1500 of my own,
but I'd dearly love to find one, whole and complete,
to fix and to tend with loving care.

                RR
Hi Rod,
OK, can't help you with a TF as I sold a 1250 TF basket case a couple of
years ago. However, I do have a basket case, rolling chassis complete 1948
MG TC for sale, also a rolling chasssis complete 1938 TA for sale and
rolling chassis mostly complete 1951 TD for sale. All require restoration.
Now for further details on these cars, if interested, please email me
off-list. Thanks.
Regards from Canada,
Bob Grunau