Re: aluminize

To: "Ted Gantz" <tgantz@fuse.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: aluminize
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:29:57 -0800
Aluminizing was certainly original on TCs, TDs and TFs, on the exhaust
manifolds and the four manifold clamps. I have no reason to suppose it was
not original on your TA if there are traces thereof.

Aluminizing is done for our shop by

Hambro Industries
718 Arroyo Avenue
San Fernando, CA 91340
818-361-0712

Nice work. About $80 for manifold and clamps.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
www.britcars.com