Steering Wheel Removed

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering Wheel Removed
From: Chuck <chull@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 15:52:13 -0800
Thank you for the fast replies to my steering wheel removal problem.  The
manual had mentioned a key and to remove it.  I though a woodriff (sp?)
type of key.  After getting a letter explaining the key, and the removal of
it, the wheel - with part of the sliding shaft came right out.  Now it is
soaking in liquid wrench, and tomorrow I will remove the shaft from the
wheel.  In the meantime, the dash removal and painting continues.

Thanks again for the answers to my problem.

Chuck