Re: Did I Screw Up??

To: "Stuart Keen" <simbafish@home.com>
Subject: Re: Did I Screw Up??
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:09:14 -0500
I've always been under the impression that the rings actually move around
the grooves in the piston as it goes up and down in the cylinder anyway, so
I would disagree with the mechanic.  The thing I find most impressive,
though, is that you put 11,000 miles on your TD in one year!!  You must be
using it as your daily transportation.....very impressive!

Bob