Re: SPARES TO THE USA FROM UK

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "Richard Feibusch"
Subject: Re: SPARES TO THE USA FROM UK
From: "Ray McCrary" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 16:00:03 -0600
So, does that mean that after eight years, we can now push for measures to
limit the lawyers??
The U.S. is the only country I am aware of that allows a fat woman to sue a
food company when she places a HOT cup of coffee between her morbidly obese
thighs and then jams on the brakes, burning herself.......
Perhaps now might be a good time to enact some lawyer limits with real
teeth.....otherwise, we are going to cease to advance in the various fields
of endeavor.
Ray McCrary
"Speed is Life;
of course Luck and Altitude