Re: Air Filters

To: "Chuck Hull" <chull@pacbell.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air Filters
From: "lbprince" <lbprince@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:08:22 -0800
Chuck,

K&N filters E3290 fit very nicely.  It is a bit of a tight fit, but they
work well.  The size is 6.25" OD, 5.25" ID and 1.5" height.  The perforated
ring goes away.

The one snag is the breather nipple.  It may protrude slightly on the
inside, not allowing a good seal.  Move it inward to eliminate the
protrusion and to assure that the breather tube gets filtered air.  Brazing
works well.

Ben