Re: Pic of old car...

To: Jenniches@t-online.de (Peter Jenniches)
Subject: Re: Pic of old car...
From: Chuck Hull <chull@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 06:54:10 -0800
At 03:41 PM 11/22/2000 , you wrote:
>Chuck,
>we would gladly like to see your "olde car". Make it a JPEG-file,
>400 x 600 pixels and a resolution of not more than 72 dpi (that's
>the max. the monitor will do) than you come to about 40 - 80 KB,
>which is easy to handle for anybody worldwide.
>Happy holidays.
>
>Peter
>53 TF

When I post pictures on my web page (or Ebay) that is what I do, but when I
send pictures, some folks like the higher resolution.  If someone wants to
zoom in on a part of the firewall, the higher the DPI, the better.  For
example I did take a picture of the empty engine compartment last weekend,
then after I got home I zoomed in the part of the picture to check to see
if the serial number on the car, matched the serial numbers on my
title.  So, how ever someone wants them, I am here to serve.

Chuck