Chrome Shop?

To: "MG T DIGEST" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chrome Shop?
From: "johncw" <johncw@narrows.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:06:07 -0800
Hello;
I thought I would introduce myself and ask a question as well.  I am a
new 'T' owner as of the beginning of October.  I purchaced a 54 MG TF
from the original owner out here in the Seattle Tacoma area.  The car
has never been restored (green/green) and, with the exception of the
wiring harness, was in quite good condition.  The car had been in
storage for the last twenty-some years and required new brakes, hoses
etc (replaced before I bought it) and it runs like a top.  I just had
the wiring redone, put on radial tires, and am begiining on having the
shocks rebuilt, one at a time.

It will be going in for a complete restoration in a couple of weeks.
The adventure begins.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good chrome shop?   The shops in
Seattle are not being highly recommended by anyone I've talked to.

Thanks for your help.

John Winskill