A question for a friend...TD's

To: mg-t@autox.team.net, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: A question for a friend...TD's
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:34:41 EDT
A friend of mine asked me to post the following for him...if anyone has any
information on this, please reply to me off the list.... Thanks, Terry

"I was recently given a US Stromberg '81' carburetter complete with Nicson
manifold for an XPAG M.G. engine. I installed it on my TD and the car runs
"like a dose of salts" but the mixture is way too rich for this altitude.
Nobody in this part of the country sells jets for this type of Stromberg and
even the Ford Model 'A' group can't help. The carb' was originally used in
New England on a racing TD but the owner has sinced passed away.  Surely
there's somebody out there who can point me in the right direction? Any help
would be truly appreciated."