Re: MG NA & PA For Sale

To: rfeibusch@loop.com, British-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG NA & PA For Sale
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:01:37 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/00 12:51:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rfeibusch@loop.com writes:

<<
 It is presently fitted with a late model Triumph six and gearbox and is
 said to run well but also comes with the original type (but not matching
 number) engine absolutely complete with all auxiliaries, new sleeves and
 pistons, as well as the original gearbox. The 1 1/4 SU's are of more recent
 vintage but the 2 correct (brass cast) SUs for the car are available. The
 cars are located is the southers United States.  I have not seen the cars
 in person. >>

This must be the NA in Hemmings this month at $45,000...the original engine
is said to be disassembled for "inspection" .... which certainly a new kinda
sales pitch!!  So add 10 grand for the original engine rebuild and you've got
one of the best touring prewar MG's ever made.....except my TA....and
eventually my NA!
Cheers
Terry