Re: Decarbonizing an engine

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>, "mgt" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Decarbonizing an engine
From: "Mark McCombs" <loadcel4@infinet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:33:42 -0400
BMW makes a product to do this (dealers stock it to clean valves), as well
as another german aftermarket company. I have seen this advertised in the
Tweeks catalog, I think, as well as other porsche catalogs. I am not sure
how successful such a teatment would be, but BMW says so......And yes, I do
drive German...until I get my Tub done, anyway!
Mark McCombs
TC8126