RE: TD Camshaft

To: "'Ronald Olds'" <tr6@pipeline.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: TD Camshaft
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 20:23:18 -0500
I have just finished replacing my cam in the TD. I can highly recommend the
Crane Cam stock street cam. I believe this is the exact cam that Moss sells,
as I just purchased mine from Skip Kelsey at Shadetree Motors, a Moss
stockist.

Too bad you didn't order it back in February, since they were priced at
about $185, down from about $250. No matter, as it imparts a very nice
margin of power and is sweet at all RPMs.

Regards,
Lew Palmer