Thank you

To: <Mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank you
From: "Dave Gockley" <DGockley@gw.burnhamheating.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:35:26 -0500
To all - Thanks for all the positive responses to my
inquiry on the TD tub frame to main frame gasketing
material. All replies were helpful. I thought you might want
to know what material I'm going to use between tub
& frame. I called a local rubber distributor and they
recommenced EDPM rubber material w/ a 70 durometer x 1/8" thick.
This way I can shim with more than one layer if door alignment
has to be adjusted.
If you have a reason to believe this will not work please respond.
Thanks - Dave