Re: tops down

To: Ray McCrary <spook01@home.com>
Subject: Re: tops down
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 00:42:17 -0600
Ray McCrary wrote:

> ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
> Real Men don't even OWN a top for their car!  Of course, we get a lot of
> speeding endorsements for blowing through built up areas at high
> speed..........

Took the top down on the Victor TF today to go to a Board of Director's
meeting in a high-rise, which let out just in time for a tornado to go
through and drop golfball-sized hail and drenching rain on everything. I had
the tonneau done up so I just waited it out in the coffee shop.

I found various excuses to drive all over the area after the rain stopped,
nice and fresh-smelling.

BTW, no major damage, no injuries.

-Rock
--