Info needed on MG T Nicson Intake Manifold

To: MG T List <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Info needed on MG T Nicson Intake Manifold
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 09:11:07 -0600
Does anyone have any information on the Nicson performance intake
manifold that was available for the MG TD and MG TF back in the mid
fifties?  Apparently Nicson Engineering, located in Los Angeles
(according to an ad in my March 1956 "Hot Rod" magazine) made
performance intake manifolds for a variety of different cars.  I just
purchased a Nicson intake manifold that is supposed to be for either a
MG TD or MG TF (though I don't know if it would work with a TF 1500).
The manifold, which is made of polished aluminum with an MG symbol cast
in to it, comes with a pair of Holley 1bbl carburetors.  I figured that
it would be good for Vintage Racing since it is a period performance
part.  Thanks for the information.

Kevin Brown  '54 MG TF 1500 RHD, '64 MGB  '71 MGB V8
Odessa, MO