Re: TD Brakes

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>, "streepey" <streepey@jps.net>
Subject: Re: TD Brakes
From: "Ray McCrary" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:26:28 -0600
I know that this may have some of you scratching your head......but an easy
way to free off a stuck brake drum is to simply take a large pot of VERY hot
water, and slosh it over the drum once the wheel is removed and the adjuster
loosened.
The drum expands, and with a lever the drum can be rotated.....

Of course, this doesn't require a lot of expensive equipment or lots of
work, so it may not be the way for everyone.

But it works!!

Best Regards,
Ray