Re: Question for the T-List

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question for the T-List
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:12:47 EDT
In a message dated 10/29/99 12:42:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Ngeach@fccl.com writes:

<< I have a poster at home with a 2 tone TC - black and silver - bonnet
silver,
 the rest black, also a union jack in 1 quadrant of the bonnet - looks better
 than it sounds - came from a poster offer out of Car Collector magazine in
 the late '80's. >>

This car was owned by Reed Miles who died a few years ago...it had a Triumph
1500 engine in it and went like stink...I followed Reed a few times on tours.
  It is now in the Candy Store in Burlingame, CA owned by some one who
doesn't drive it much....

As Mr. Harkins should know, TA's and TB's could be had from the factory in
any color (colour) that one desired for a few extra pounds and that included
factory recommended duo tones or what ever the owner wanted....factory
options on TC's were few and custom paint was not one of them......I am of
the school that its your car, paint it what you wish....and enjoy!
Terry