RE: Exhaust Manifold

To: JVK52TD@aol.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Exhaust Manifold
From: Lewis Palmer <lpalmer@vanstar.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:26:31 -0700
Just make sure both the surface on the manifold and that on the engine block
are flat. Be sure there is no old gasket residue on either surface. Perhaps
consider lightly dressing the manifold face with a file - just enough to
ensure the surface is perfectly flat. I typically do not use any gasket
sealant on these surfaces.

Regards,
Lew Palmer