MG TF Air Cleaners

To: teamnet<mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG TF Air Cleaners
From: PINNSYSGRP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:16:57 EDT
To listers:

You would think that having totally restored a '50 MG TD and a '61 Healey
3000 BT7 - and cosmetically restoring a '79 MGB for my daughter several years
ago - that I would learn to never throw anything away. I started on a
restoration of a '54 MG TF 1500 about two months ago and threw away the air
cleaners because they were pretty beat up. I saw that Moss had them listed in
their catalog and presumed that I would just be able to purcahse another set
through them. "WRONG" I have since found that they are not available and
might not be for some time. Does anyone out there by chance have a set of
original air cleaners that you would be willing to sell. Would take them in
any condition but would like them to be restorable.

Thanks

John Downing