TD wheels

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: TD wheels
From: LFBUSH@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 15:41:06 EDT
Hi All

I'm new to this list having just ventured into the world of computers.

I have a 1951 TD that I've had for over 30 years now. My problem is simple
and I was hoping someone could help me.

I need at least two (prefer four) replacement wheels for my car. The ones on
it are all bend out of shape and I would love to be able to drive the car at
more than 25 MPH without losing the fillings in my teeth.

There is a shop up here (I live in Victoria) that will straighten them, but
they want more to do it than I feel wheels are worth.

Does anyone have a few extra pressed steel wheels I could buy?

Thanks
Lorne Bush