Re: Infof please on oil filter

To: hughes.c.m@worldnet.att.net, grunau.garage@sympatico.ca,
Subject: Re: Infof please on oil filter
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:21:05 EDT
In a message dated 6/19/2008 5:48:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hughes.c.m@worldnet.att.net writes:

> What are the dimensions of the donut that you mention?

The mods necessary to adapt a modern filter are fully described in the MGCC,
MMM Register  web site....even tho that down load uses a Mercedes filter, the
same mods will work on a Pegasus filter.  I made up my own version out of
stuff I had in the workshop here.  I did not put in the o-ring at the joint of
the
filter housing and filter housing top and have no leaks.
Terry in Oakland
NA0613<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL
Autos for
fuel-efficient used cars.<BR>