Re: TA questions

To: Emgeeguy@aol.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TA questions
From: ian thomson <i.thomson@talk21.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:36:49 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
I believe that the scuttle ridge is correct, at least for some, as I have a
scuttle with the crease which came off a TA in the 60s.

Ian Thomson

Emgeeguy@aol.com wrote: I'm starting to help a friend on the restoration of a
TA. What I know about
a TA, other that some similarity to athe TC, is very little--actually zip! So
I  have a couple of questions to start:
(1) Does anybody have or know about dimensional information for the body
tub--eg, dimensions across the wood structure--or have drawings that show such
information?
(2) The scuttle has a slight ridge at the center. Should this be there, or
should it be smooth across that area?
If anybody can lead me in the direction of information about the TA, I'd
appreciate it.
Thanks--Larry Long