Re: Mike Collingborn

To: SEBRING222@aol.com, DB35PA@aol.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mike Collingborn
From: Jorolibb@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:39:49 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Jim & all,

The 2005 M.G. Car Club's MMM Yearbook that I just got a week ago has Mike's
email address listed as mcolling@gloalnet.co.uk  I haven't tried this yet but I
was also unsuccessful with the address that was on the business card I
received from Mike in Gatlinburg. Also listed is a web address of
www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~mcolling but all this does is take you to a place
where it seems to
help you set up a website or something like that. Let me know if the email
address works or I will send him a letter thru the mail.

Speaking of the 2005 MMM yearbook, I was extremely surprised to see a period
picture of my car on the top of page 28. I would like to get in touch with
Wiard Krook to see if he may have more info on the early history of my car. Can
someone provide an email address for Wiard?

In the upcoming months I will be asking for some help on various aspects of
the J2 body tub for measurments and/or drawings for some missing pieces and
brackets so be prepared or forewarned.

Thanks,

John Libbert
Milford, OH