Re: PA wiring

To: "Bob Grunau" <grunau.garage@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: PA wiring
From: Nancy Seabrook <seabrook@en.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 23:06:31 -0700
Cc: "MG-MMM" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Bob,
A 4 position brown ROTAX, not LUCAS, PLC-5 ignition headlamp switch with the spade key setup is proper for your PA. Send me your PLC-5 switch & I should be able to convert it to original for your PA. If you need more details, give me a call.
The only thing correct about the PLC-2 switch is that it is 4 position.

Craig Seabrook
Whitworth Shop
Novelty, Ohio
TC/0911