Re: light repair

To: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Subject: Re: light repair
From: Robert Zwart <zwart1@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:26:25 -0700
Cc: <DB35PA@aol.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
There's a good place in Oregon who do real silver if you ask.. It looks perfect especially after they clean and smooth the surface from dents and damage. I have had mine done for over eight years, and they still look good. The secret is to seal them up and don't let bad air cause them to tarnish. Be extra careful if you do get a discoloration not to use an abrasive cleaner.
I suppose this will not go through again as I have a logo in my text. FOOEY!
BOB