Picture of piping (cording) for a P type

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Picture of piping (cording) for a P type
From: DB35PA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:43:35 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Fellows,

With the 200+ pictures (what I thought was every conceivable part) for
P-types I need one or two more.

Anyone have a close-up for the routing of the piping/cording at the front
end? I can obviously see where one strip runs from the inner edge of running
board/front wing, side valiance board and front apron, all the way to the
front
dumb iron.
My info gap is...

1. Does a separate piece of cording fit between the end of the side  valiance
board and the back edge of the apron where the apron slides under...  And

2. Is there a small piece between the recess in the apron, and the side of
the chrome radiator surround?

3. How do they tie together to look professional?

If anyone has a picture or two, I'd sure appreciate a copy. Installation
tips would also be appreciated. Did someone tell me they inserted solid solder
or a semi-soft wire to get (and keep) sharp 90 degree corners?

Thanks,

Don B.