New to the group.... Hello

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: New to the group.... Hello
From: "Mark T Boldry" <mark.boldry@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:02:31 +0100
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hello All.

I was introduced to this web group by Terry Sanders from Oakland CA. I have a
MG L1 which started off in life as a 'Continental Coupe' but as there is
precious little of that left I have started to build it as a 'special'. Ok, I
know a lot of you will cringe, but that's what I have decided upon. The spec
is as follows:
L chassis
N engine (supercharged)
Wilson 75 box
T axles front and rear
J4 body
Cycle wings
Probably Wolsely Hornet brakes

I was inspired again this last weekend by Barry Foster in his C type at Porto
in Portugal to make some progress, so, I'm on the hunt.......
I need to find and buy a J type scuttle top and a T Type front axle. these
would hopefully be in the UK.......

I look forward to meeting likeminded MMM folk here on this site and thank you
in anticipation for looking for the parts I seek.

Yours,
Mark T Boldry.