MG PA Carpets

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: MG PA Carpets
From: DENKLEMM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:43:20 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi All,
I wish to advise anyone interested that I have finally located a upsolstery
shop capable of making a high quality carpet set for our MG PAs. A big thank
you to Don Boner who loaned me his new English made carpet set as a pattern.
This one man shop is located in South Beloit, Illinois, does not have a web
site
nor e-mail. It took 3 weeks from delievery of Don's set to completion. Cost is
$500.00. He supplied all the correct materials except for the heel pad, which
I furnished. If anyone else is interested, please contact me off list.

Don, your carpet will be coming back to you shortly.

Cheers,
Dennis Klemm
PA1518