"Bob" Rich

To: <DB35PA@aol.com>, MG MMM <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Bob" Rich
From: "J.E.A.Rich" <mmmbob@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:22:49 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
To all our fellow MMM'ers around the World.

On behalf of Meg, my wife of more than half a century, and your's truly,
please accept our sincere thanks for your many messages of good cheer. With
the exception of the two Poles we have heard from every corner of the globe
and truly appreciate the availability of the internet even if Al Gore did
indeed invent it ! Ha......

I had hoped to see many of you at Watkins Glen but that will not happen. The
femoral artery on the left side of my body that was itself a bye-pass of the
original, decided it needed a bye-pass of its own, so we did it. It'll take
a few more days to be fully operational but it'll be better soon.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts.

Cheers, "Bob".