RE: Parts suppliers

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Parts suppliers
From: "Don Green" <degreen60@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:55:35 +0000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
I traded with Barry Walker until I called him about a part and he told me he had one. I asked if he would save it for me until my check got to him. He said yes so I order it and more. When my package arrived the part I wanted was not in the package. Instead was a note that someone had bought it before my check arrived and he sent me a voucher only good with him. I was telling someone about it and he told me he was in England and bought some TC parts from Barry. When he sent Barry the paper to get his vat back Berry sent him a voucher that he could not use cause he didn't have a MMM car. I bought his voucher. I made an order to Barry of the amount of both vouchers. I received what I order and no longer do bussiness with Barry. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
Don