MMM import USA

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: MMM import USA
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:22:38 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Importing a PA

From: Nick Feakes
Remote Name: 80.9.79.187
Date: 02 Mar 2004
Time: 08:35:02 -0500

Comments

Hi does anyone have experience of importing a MMM car into the US? My
restoration will not be complete by the time I move to the US, I hope the car
will
largely be in one piece. The car will arrive with us in our container. Do I
need
any paperwork? Will there be any duty payable? Can I keep its original
registration number? Thanks in advance Nick

http://www.roundaboutmanor.com

US listers,

The above has recently been listed on The Forum of the NAMMM website.
Can you possibly assist Nick? Respond to website, Forum, as no direct email
address has been given.

Brian Kelly.