Re: [mg-tabc] (no subject)

Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] (no subject)
From: "R. Zwart" <zwart@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 11:55:29 -0800
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net, mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com, mg-tabc@eGroups.com
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
To all the early MGers. I am closing down my shop and have lots of M Type components, including some major new parts, wings; like a fully restored set of dash instruments(Vintage Instruments,John Marks) in the early creme faces. An early chassis, and even drawings of the wood parts for a body. This is not totally my swan song but I've got to reduce as my space goes from 4000 sq. ft. to 300........ How about a beautiful 7 ft. hydraulic lift that lets you see the whole bottom of the car???
Bob Zwart, 949-261-1112 ; FAX 949-261-2251 E-Mail: mzwart@ cox.net

/// http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool