Re: N-Type Tools

To: m.g.erhard@gmx.de, mg-mmm@autox.team.net, simpsonapp@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: N-Type Tools
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:34:52 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/3/03 09:10:25 Pacific Standard Time, m.g.erhard@gmx.de
writes:

<< To overcome that difficulty, I found on more than my own
 N-type, a hole cut of 1x1 inch, at the left side front corner,
 at the bottom of the toolbox.
 Through this hole the overlength of the handle looks out. >>

At this position on my toolbox (NA0613 fourseater) I have two 1/4" holes, one
above the other......no evidence that there was ever a larger hole there.
Does anyone know what the two small holes were for?  I've always thought that
the hand crank was mounted on the inside of the firewall on the NA but my car
again has no evidence of this arangement.

Cheers
Terry