Re: Is there a PA "hole" expert out there?

To: <DB35PA@aol.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is there a PA "hole" expert out there?
From: "tom metcalf" <mgtom@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:08:07 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dear Lonely in Kans ass,

You already got it - two of the holes register with pins in the clips that
the number plate BACKING plate attach to. The clips are actually exhaust
clips with a pin pressed through and they look alot like the rear clip on a
TC tail pipe. The holes are a bit over 2" in from the frame and are about
3/16".

tommm