Luvax mounting difficulties

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Luvax mounting difficulties
From: DSBonar@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:46:30 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In mounting up my Luvax rear shocks for PA, either I'm doing it incorrectly
or ... may have incorrect Luvax model. Mine seems to be Model "A".

Problem is "second" arm (shaped like letter J) strikes outside top edge of
frame as I try to attach to rear mount/spring.

The frame is currently bare (no body, rear end, or any running gear) and may
therefore be sitting higher (springs not flexed) than fully loaded.

Anyone recognize problem or have Luvax where I could send a PIC or two. For
all I know, I've got them on incorrectly as well. No help on pictures in Moss
or Blower.

Thanks,

Don B.